Legend-of-LoganLegend-of-Logan

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Lilium Lilium

Elfen Lieds Theme is one of my faves.

This was completely amazing. Well written, flawless art, and a very nice choice of soundtrack. The gothic medievil theme of Elfen Lied (Lilium I believe) is very moody, and suited the anime very well. Now it suits this to a tee. I tip my hat to you!

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Fantastic.

That was great. And for those that don't like anime. KNOW WHEN TO NOT WATCH SOMETHING THAT YOUVE BEEN WARNED YOU WONT LIKE. We don't care that you don't like anime, don't bitch to us anime lovers. Keep it up. I hope to see more of this!

CSI: Sheridan CSI: Sheridan

I KNOW THAT SONG!

Ride on Shooting Star from FLCL by the Pillows! (well the end of it :S) Nice choice!

-Love- -Love-

AERIS' THEME YOU DOLT!

To the reviewer before me... HOW COULD YOU NOT RECOGNIZE AERIS' THEME? She died to that music and only now you're like 'oh thats where it was'

Enough of my anger. It was poetic, but the words could have been chosen better. Clanging isn't very poetic. You know?

For the actual movie, his wings moved oddly, and weird looking lines flew out of them for no reason... But otherwise an adequate performance

inevitability responds:

Lol. Indeed.

Hiro Shitaku Hiro Shitaku

Its about anime!

If its about anime I love it. Unless its shoddily made or taking the piss that is, and this wasn't either. BLOODY GOOD WORK!

ATD's Drinking Song ATD's Drinking Song

Cool

My only complaint is the lack of subtitles. I love that chorus. Got me singing to myself.

(2004)Kolors OfKlayCity2 (2004)Kolors OfKlayCity2

Once again Fantastic!

As was the last (which makes this two reviews for the same movie) it was really funny. Keep it up.

(2004) Kolors of KlayCity (2004) Kolors of KlayCity

Fantastic

Great flash as always. Keep it up.

Thinking Thinking

Fantastico

Beautiful, the art and words and everything. You're an inspiration for aspiring animators and artists and writers alike. Looking forward to seeing more.

(2004) Death by Horoscope (2004) Death by Horoscope

YAY KNOX!

Great Job mister knox sir!